Thursday, March 31, 2011

Boy oh BOYS!!!

Yesterday morning I woke up with a knot in my tummy.....It was the day of our ultrasound and I was so afraid that we were going to get to the appointment and the ultrasound tech was going to inform us that we were having two little girls....I know it sounds weird to say that I was afraid, but I wanted nothing more then to hear "They are boys FOR SURE"....not for me but for Ryan. I know he would have been okay with whatever we were having and he has reassured me of that MANY times but deep down what guy doesnt want a little boy!

We had a really great ultrasound tech at our first ultrasound at our new doctors office and she is the one who told us that she thought that we were having two boys at our 13 week ultrasound, Ryan and I were hoping that we would get her again but when our appointment got switched to the other location of our doctors office neither one of us thought that she would be the tech to come out to call us for our appointment....BUT.....as soon as we both seen her we looked at each other and smiled.

As soon as we entered the room and she closed the door she knew exactly who we were and said "I told you I thought they were both boys right?" I just smiled and said "Yep and I hope you were right!!!" So as I laid there on that table and she put the warm goo on my belly I crossed my fingers under my leg and hoped and prayed that we would see those little boy parts.......as soon as she touched my belly with the little scanner, there it was PLAIN AS DAY! She just looked over and said "I was right!!!" I knew at that moment I could relax and just enjoy the rest of my ultrasound just watching our little ones move around in there.

I knew that I didnt want anymore kids after this pregnancy just because the first trimester has never proved to be nice to me and I just dont know if I have the energy for any more little ones, but when I sat back and thought about it, I kept thinking to myself....if these are girls I think I want to try once more for Ryans sake! I have my little princess and I wanted him to have that same feeling with a little boy.... :) but I am truly at peace now. I know that he will have his boys to take hunting, work on cars, train for sports, and take shopping with him at Bass Pro and places like that (Thank God Mommy wont have to go!) and I have my little princess to lay out with, shop for clothes, do all the prom and wedding stuff with, and just to be girls with :) I can honestly say I have the perfect little family and I wouldnt want it any other way! God has truly blessed us!

Here are a few pictures of our little show offs.........




No comments:

Post a Comment